Last updated: October 2020
Funl Technologies, Inc. (, "Atomic", “we”, “us” or “our”) respects the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Atomic platform and related applications (including mobile apps) and services, as well as any website where this DMCA Policy is displayed (collectively, “Services”), to do the same. In accordance with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA") and other applicable law, we have a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, users of the Services who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We also may, in our sole discretion, limit access to the Services and terminate the accounts of any users of the Services who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content uploaded or otherwise made available on or through the Services infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, pursuant to the DMCA you may notify our designated DMCA agent with a written communication that contains substantially the following:
1) Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by your notification, you may provide a representative list of such works.
2) Identify the URL or other specific location on the Services that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to enable us to locate the alleged infringing material.
3) Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
4) Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, as a "fair use"), and another statement by you that the information contained in your notice is accurate and that you attest under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
5) Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. Submit your notice to our designated DMCA agent by mail or email as set forth below:
Funl Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Designated DMCA Agent
701 Seneca Street
SUITE 107 PMB 66
Seattle, WA 98101-3265
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES.